Sunday, July 13, 2008

Outlook Web Access – OWA in Exchange 2007:

In this article, we are going to discuss all the new features that are available in the exchange 2007 OWA and also related configuration. The OWA is handy for many users in accessing their email when compared to the outlook client when they are out of their organization, probably when they are travelling different places. They will be able to access their email with ease even though they don’t have the laptop.

Key new OWA features:

1.Web ready documents allow opening office docs.
2.Email headers view.
3.Customizable toolbars.
4.Out of Office configuration.
5.Deleted Item recovery.
6.Instant language options.
7.Cleaner Calendar reminders.
8.Multiple calendars and drag gable appointments.
9.Mobile device configuration options.
10.Change password interface.
11.Open other’s mailbox within OWA.

Light vs. Premium Client

Light Version:
1.For non-IE browsers.
2.For slow connections.
3.For older systems.
4.Most secure/best for kiosks
5.Contains basic access to all resource types.

Full Version:
1.More feature-rich.
2.Deeper interaction with mailbox content.
3.Drag and drop.
4.Access to file servers and SharePoint.

Thanks

Logu

Logu_microosft@hotmail.com
91-9841499143

2 comments:

Alex said...

Yesterday I changed my outlook passwords for accounts. Today I entered in my email program and couldn't receive new emails! I was very upset and didn't know what to do next. But for luck my friend called me up and recommened - outlook 2003 password recovery tool,which tool as he told me he found at his good friend. I used it and was amazed,reason of the utility decided my issue for seconds and absolutely free as I bear in mind.

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several
websites for about a year and am worried about switching to
another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my blog post :: mailchimp email templates